Mayfair Avenue, Lincoln, LN6
- Spacious and extended family home
- 4 Bedrooms (3 Doubles)
- 18ft x 21ft Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Living Room, Dining Room & Ofiice/Family Room
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite Bathroom to Bedroom 1
- Detached Double Garage with Wetroom (Ideal for and Annexe)
- Gas Central Heating (Recently fitted Ideal boiler) & uPVC Double Glazing throughout.
- Driveway for 2 vehicles
- Popular residential area with excellent schooling and amenities
- Call Taylor Walsh now for your chance to view
This spacious and extended 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME is perfectly positioned in an extremely popular residential area close to Boultham Park, excellent schools, amenities and Lincoln city centre. This home is perfect for the growing family.
The bright and versatile accommodation comprises: entrance hall, downstairs WC, bay fronted living room leading to the dining room, modern 18ft x 21ft kitchen/diner/family room and office/family room with access to the front garden. To the first floor there is a spacious main bedroom with a large en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is an enclosed front garden, low maintenance rear garden, block paved driveway and detached double garage ( currently being used as an entertainment room) with wet room. This could make a fantastic annexe.
The property further benefits from having updated kitchen appliances, uPVC double glazing throughout and a recently fitted Ideal gas combination boiler.
Move straight in and enjoy everything Boultham Park has to offer. Call Taylor Walsh to arrange your viewing.
EPC Rating: C
3.32m x 3.3m
5.28m x 3.3m
5.51m x 6.42m
3.07m x 3.86m
First Floor Landing
3.86m x 3.86m
with fitted wardrobes.
2.59m x 3.81m
3.07m x 3.3m
3.83m x 3.3m
1.75m x 2.46m
2.59m x 2.46m
Double Detached Garage
5.35m x 5.23m
Max measurements, with a wet room.
1.9m x 2.66m
An enclosed, landscaped walled rear garden leading to the driveway and detached double garage.
Mayfair Avenue, Lincoln, LN6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station1.2 miles
- Hykeham Station2.1 miles
- Saxilby Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Taylor Walsh Property are an innovative estate and lettings agency located in the heart of the historic City of Lincoln on Silver Street, led by Managing Director Darren Beckett, a local resident for over 40 years. Darren has over 21 years’ experience successfully selling and letting homes in Lincoln and the surrounding villages. The team have a real passion for property offering that real personal service. Want to achieve the best results when selling or letting your home? Call Taylor Walsh.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22cba915-14e7-49ba-bf90-feb26173fcdc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Walsh, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.