McMillan Street, Deptford, SE8
- One Bedroom
- Excellent Location
- Integrated Appliances
- Private Terrace
- Purpose Built Development
- Lift Access
This stunning one bedroom fourth floor apartment offers a unique layout comprising of an open plan kitchen / reception room, one bedroom and a bathroom and plenty of built-in storage.
The apartment has its own entrance, private terrace and access to shared rooftop garden which provides an ideal outdoor space with views across London.
Close to all local amenities including Greenwich Town Centre and Deptford High Street, the river is also a couple of minutes walk away from where you can access the Thames Path.
The property is moments from Deptford Station with fantastic links into the City and also within short walking distance (
McMillan Street, Deptford, SE8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Deptford Station0.2 miles
- Deptford Bridge Station0.5 miles
- New Cross Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are Kallars, an independent property services provider in South East London and Kent. In line with the changing needs of the buying and selling process, we have evolved from traditional high street estate agents to innovative and forward thinking property agents. We have developed an exciting new concept of estate agency with an approach that is fresh, innovative and results driven.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2102009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.