Tyrone Road, Thorpe Bay
- Four bedroom detached home
- Burges Estate location
- Garage and off street parking
- No onward chain
HALLWAY 19' 0" x 7' 1" (5.79m x 2.16m)
LOUNGE 20' 0" x 13' 0" (6.1m x 3.96m)
DINING ROOM 13' 1" x 12' 1" (3.99m x 3.68m)
KITCHEN 18' 0" x 13' 0" (5.49m x 3.96m)
LANDING 13' 0" x 10' 1" (3.96m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM ONE 16' 0" x 13' 0" (4.88m x 3.96m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 12' 1" (3.99m x 3.68m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 0" x 10' 0" (3.35m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 1" x 7' 1" (2.77m x 2.16m)
BATHROOM 10' 0" x 6' 0" (3.05m x 1.83m)
SEPERATE WC 4' 0" x 2' 0" (1.22m x 0.61m)
OUTSIDE The front provides off street parking for one/two cars, there is a well tendered to front garden and a side gate giving access to the rear.
The rear garden itself is very well maintained with the lawn area bordered by mature shrubs. An immediate patio area is accessed via the rear lobby from the kitchen and also by the French doors from the dining room.
There is also a side lean-to which provides rear access to the garage.
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Tyrone Road, Thorpe Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Bay Station0.5 miles
- Southend East Station1.2 miles
- Shoeburyness Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353015387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.