York Terrace, Enfield
- REALISTICALLY PRICED
- PRIVATE ROAD
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS LOFT ROOM
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE GARDEN
- MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES
- LARGE BAY FRONTED THROUGH LOUNGE
- VENDOR SUITED
The traditional layout offers entrance hall, good size through lounge which leads onto the rear conservatory and kitchen. The first floor has a good size bathroom and two double bedrooms to the first floor. Historically the vendors invested in a well designed loft conversion creating a large double bedroom on the second floor. We understand this to be an informal conversion but in our opinion is a completely useable third bedroom.
Externally the pretty terrace consists of just few similar type Victorian terrace properties and there is parking to the front of the houses.
The rear gardens extends to approx 45 in length and is predominantly laid to lawn.
This property would benefit from cosmetic improvement and this is reflected in the competitive asking price. We would ask you to note the asking price of offers in excess of £399,995 and offer accordingly.
ENTRANCE HALL 13' 6" x 3' 1" (4.11m x 0.94m)
THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER 24' 0" x 11' 2" (7.32m x 3.4m)
KITCHEN 12' 2" x 8' 2" (3.71m x 2.49m)
SUN LOUNGE/CONSERVATORY 15' 6" x 6' 0" (4.72m x 1.83m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Doors to bathroom, bedroom one and two and staircase ascending to loft room
BEDROOM ONE 15' 4" x 12' 2" (4.67m x 3.71m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 8" x 10' 4" (3.25m x 3.15m)
FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM 8' 2" x 8' 2" (2.49m x 2.49m)
SECOND FLOOR LOFT ROOM 14' 5" x 10' 6" (4.39m x 3.2m)
REAR GARDEN 45' 0" (13.72m
Brochures(S1) 4 Page Lands...
York Terrace, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.3 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.9 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.1 miles
About the agent
We are an exciting team who offer a complete and professional service based on the most successful selling tool: genuine experienced staff with a personal touch.
Our high profile Market Square offices are centrally located offering convenience for both vendors and potential purchasers. Your property will be featured on all the leading websites, alongside our own high profile website and prominent office window.
Our Lettings team are passionate about delivering a first class servic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103410001015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rainbow Estate Agents (S.E.) Ltd, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.