Delhi Road, Enfield, London, EN1
- **OPEN DAY SATURDAY 22ND MAY**
- Must Complete By 30th June
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Off Street Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Vendor Suited
**MUST COMPLETE BY 30TH JUNE**
Situated on a popular residential street overlooking open fields is this three bedroom semi-detached family home located within walking distance of Bush Hill Park Station.
The property comprises of bright and spacious accommodation throughout and includes entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, large through lounge with extension & kitchen.
Externally there is off street parking, and a shared drive leading to a detached garage that has power and light. The rear garden is west facing.
Please call now to arrange a viewing.
LOUNGE 14' 11" x 12' 4" (4.57m x 3.76m)
DINING ROOM 12' 7" x 11' 3" (3.86m x 3.43m)
KITCHEN 10' 11" x 6' 9" (3.35m x 2.06m)
CONSERVATORY 8' 5" x 7' 3" (2.57m x 2.21m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 1" x 11' 5" (4.6m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 2 12' 9" x 11' 5" (3.89m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 3 12' 5" x 6' 11" (3.81m x 2.11m)
REAR GARDEN 40' 5" x 16' 6" (12.32m x 5.03m)
GARAGE 20' 2" x 10' 0" (6.17m x 3.05m)
Delhi Road, Enfield, London, EN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.3 miles
- Southbury Station1.0 miles
- Edmonton Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
We at Abel feel very privileged to have secured our office in an incredibly beautiful and historic building at 2 Market Place, adjacent to Parliament square in the heart of Hertford.
Our approach to business is underpinned by a commitment to bring Added Social Value to the people of Hertfordshire. We believe in genuine community where growth and opportunity are available for everyone. We provide jobs for local people and a package of skills
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102590003444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abel of Hertford, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.