Wasdale Close, Leyland
- Three Bedroom
- No Chain
- Highly Sought After Location
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Must Be Viewed
- EPC Rating D
- Approx 1196 SQ.FT
Internally, the property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall where the majority of rooms can be accessed from. Towards the front of the bungalow is the spacious lounge/diner with a central feature fireplace and dual aspect windows. The kitchen is also accessed via the entrance hall and lounge and features space for freestanding appliances as well as already fitted cabinets and access to the garden. The three bedrooms area all found just off the hallway with the master bedrooms benefitting from an ensuite. The ensuite also has the potential to have a shower fitted or even to be fully converted into a walk-in wardrobe. In addition, you’ll find a three piece shower room with a large walk-in shower.
Externally, the property sits on an enviable plot with a generously sized lawned garden to the front, as well as a side lawn. There is also a spacious driveway with space for multiple vehicles and leads up to the double integrated garage. To the rear is a secluded lawned garden offering a sizeable plot throughout. The garden also features a patio area and mature shrubs and trees.
BrochuresBrochureWasdale Close, Leyland
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Wasdale Close, Leyland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station1.0 miles
- Leyland Station1.1 miles
- Buckshaw Parkway1.2 miles
About the agent
We are a forward thinking family run estate agents with a modern approach to selling your property. We have quickly established ourselves as the up and coming agent offering the best value for money service. We pride ourselves on our impeccable personalised service combined with professional expertise, an in-depth knowledge of the local property market and our passion for property. If you are considering selling your home now or in the near future we can offer a full marketing strategy with a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30660175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ben Rose, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.