Downs Park Road, Hackney, London, E8
- Semi-detached Victorian house
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, shower room plus 2 WC
- Through reception and separate kitchen/dining room
- Bright and spacious accommodation over four floors
- Delightful private South facing garden
- Close to Hackney Downs Station, shops, schools and amenities
- 227 sq m / 2444 sq ft
Top 3 things you love about your home
• Victorian design and features - light high rooms
• Flexible space - Room for all
• Garden (south facing)
Three things we love about the area.
• Parks - Hackney Downs, London Fields (with Lido) Queen Elizabeth and wetlands
• Sense of living in a real place with a mix of business and residents Son attended local schools in Dalston and Stoke Newington (Mossbourne Academy on street)
• Close to both Hackney and Dalston - shopping and transport links Easy access to central London
• Why are you selling? After 40 years and several generations the house is now too big
• What's the area like? We want to continue living in the area excellent access and facilities
• What is parking like? Street Parking in Zone S of the parking system operated by LB Hackney There are Elec charging points further up road
• How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Quiet at night and busiest times relate to schools drop offs / collections
• I'm currently working from home; how does that work in this property? There has been at least one of us working from home in the house since 2000 there is ample room to separate work and life.
• What's the internet like? We use a Three 5G system which is OK Open Reach have fibre cables as far as the posts in the street.
• What's the boiler like? Gas and recently installed
• Are we able to do any work/extensions? Subject to planning there maybe options.
The property is wonderfully located within easy access of Hackney Downs and Hackney Central stations as well as regular bus routes, all providing excellent links into the City and West End, and to the surrounding area. There are a wealth of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants within a short distance, with Dalston and Stoke Newington also close-by, perfectly balanced with the beautiful open spaces of Hackney Downs and Hackney Marshes within easy reach. The area is also well served by an excellent choice of outstanding primary and secondary schools.
Downs Park Road, Hackney, London, E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Downs Station0.3 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.5 miles
- Rectory Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference byl13cv0_EAF_67894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.