Dulwich Common, LONDON SE22
- Two double bedroom apartment, first floor
- Great scale, fantastic layout
- Large reception and separate kitchen/diner
- Private balcony, large windows to dual aspect
- Excellent condition throughout, ready to move in
- Superb location for East Dulwich and the Village
- Choice of links into Zone One
- Call haart of Dulwich to view
Dulwich Common runs from Lordship Lane towards the southern portion of Dulwich Village. The development is set on well-maintained and green space with easy access to the leafy expanses of Dulwich Park and Sydenham Woods. For food and drink you've a fantastic choice of independent shops, bars and restaurants on Lordship Lane and you've quick links into town from East Dulwich or Forest Hill for numerous Central London destinations.
In all a superb two double bedroom first floor apartment with balcony, space and a brilliant layout, and a brilliant Dulwich location too. Call haart to view.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Dulwich Common, LONDON SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Dulwich Station0.9 miles
- Forest Hill Station0.8 miles
- Sydenham Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Dulwich divides into Dulwich Village, East Dulwich and West Dulwich. The village and Dulwich Park include some of the top addresses and schools in the country, so property commands high prices here.
West and East Dulwich and Herne Hill are generally cheaper and offer a wider variety of property types, including Victorian and Edwardian terraces and semi-detached houses. However, all parts of Dulwich have fantastic train links, with services into the main London stations. Journey times ca
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0236_HRT023611448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.