Pinions Road, High Wycombe
- Let type:
- Long term
- A First Floor Apartment With a Contemporary Presentation
- Available Late June Part-furnished. 15 Minute Walk Station
- Little More Than 1 Mile The Town Centre, Close The Rye Park
- Security Entrance. Double Aspect Living Room Open to Kitchen
- Double Bedroom. Shower Room. Residents Parking
- EPC Rating: E
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Pinions Road, High Wycombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station0.8 miles
- Bourne End Station3.3 miles
- Beaconsfield Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Local and Independent, Estate Agency at its best!
Wye Residential are High Wycombe’s largest independent Estate Agency, the brainchild of six local, like minded estate agents who have joined forces having previously left senior positions with two of the towns largest independent Estate Agencies, which have now been taken over by large corporate organisations.
The partnership team is made up of Darrell Litchfield, Rob Mackay, Steve Harnett, Gary Almrott and Danny Wynyard Wright com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2006205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.