Glen Road, Branton, Doncaster, DN3
- GREAT CORNER PLOT
- GATED OFF STREET PARKING
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- ADDITIONAL PARKING TO THE REAR
- SEPARATE OFFICE / SUMMER ROOM / OUTHOUSE
- LOW MAINTAINENCE GARDEN
- POPULAR VILAGE OF BRANTON
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, formal lounge, kitchen diner, conservatory, downstairs W/C, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, off street parking to front and rear, rear garden and office space/summer house.
Entering the property through the front door you are greeted by the hall with access upstairs and through into the lounge. The lounge has a large front facing window overlooking the front drive. From the lounge there is access though into the modern kitchen with wall and base units, built-in cooker and gas hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and wash basin. The opening into the conservatory allows ample light to enter the room. The conservatory is currently used as a snug just off the kitchen, with access into the downstairs W/C.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms, both of which benefit from built-in wardrobes/cupboards. Large windows in each room flood the rooms with natural light. Elsewhere on the first floor is the family bathroom, which is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with over head shower, W/C and wash basin. The bathroom has been modernised and finished with stylish tiling.
The outside space in this property is a fantastic addition. To the front is a large amount of gated secure, off street parking. Access down the side of the property is owned by the current vendors, however access must be granted to other residents on the street. The addition parking to the rear is found down the side entrance to the property. In the enclosed rear garden there are a number of different seating areas. At the bottom of the garden is a great wooden outbuilding with French doors. This is currently used as an office away from the home, however could be used in a multitude of different ways.
The property also benefits from a 4 camera CCTV system which is included in the sale.
Glen Road, Branton, Doncaster, DN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirk Sandall Station4.2 miles
- Doncaster Station4.4 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON90236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.