Warren Drive, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 3TG
- Kitchen/dining room with French doors to rear garden.
- Downstairs Cloaks
- Spacious living room
- Good sized bedrooms to first floor with family bathroom
- Large master bedroom with ensuite to top floor
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Lovell
The Government Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available on this home.
Open to both first time buyers, Help to Buy has enabled 1000's of purchasers across the UK to reach for a stylish new home with just 5% deposit required. You will receive a 20% government equity loan contribution towards the purchase price, interest free for five years.
Get in touch with Lovell Homes today to find out more and discuss your purchasing options.
Along the various build stages of this new home you can install extras and add your personal touches without the fuss after you have moved in. Ask your sales executive to see our extensive range of Inspirations.
This home is part of the sought after Woodlark Chase development by Lovell Homes
This stunning collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Thornton Cleveleys offers a superb opportunity to find your ideal home. Whether your looking for your first home or forever home, Woodlark Chase has been designed to fit seamlessly into this intimate community and encourage socialising, safe-play and neighbourliness.
SHOW HOMES NOW OPEN TO VIEW
Our sales offices are open by appointment only with covid-secure procedures in operation. We are fully equipped to support your purchase remotely if you would prefer, please call the sales office for more details.
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes
- spacious, well thought out interiors
- sustainable, low energy materials and appliances
- every home qualifying for the Help to Buy
Warren Drive, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5 3TG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station2.0 miles
- Layton Station2.1 miles
- Blackpool North Station3.1 miles
About the development
- Show homes open - Book your appointment today
- A stunning collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Thornton Cleveleys
- Selected homes qualifying for the Help to Buy
At Lovell, we know that buying a new home is a big step. We also know how to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible – after all, we’ve been doing this for over 50 years. We’ve built thousands of high-quality, innovatively designed homes for families across the country, creating welcoming communities where people want to live.
More great reasons for buying your new home with Lovell:
A Lovell home is well-known for contemporary design and featuring the lat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Rookley_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.