Church Road, Haywards Heath
- West facing modern apartment
- 2 good sized bedrooms with highly versatile interconnecting layout
- Stylish kitchen with Neff Tilt & Slide Oven and integrated appliances
- Fully tiled spacious walk-in shower
- Wood-effect flooring throughout
- 24-hour emergency call system fitted in all rooms
- The services of the friendly house manager
- Welcoming residents lounge and communal gardens beautifully maintained
- Guest bedroom suites for residents visiting family and friends at low cost
- Pets permitted
The apartment offers very flexible living accommodation as the main bedroom can open up via double doors, into the second bedroom, if required. This offers the opportunity for it to be a walk-in wardrobe/dressing area, if required or revert to a second/guest bedroom or home office.
Clover Court consists of 45 individual apartments offering independent living to people aged 55 plus, with the added benefit of a resident manager and a 24- hour emergency call system fitted to all rooms. This offers residents complete independence with the added reassurance and security that is sometimes beneficial at certain points in life. The manager is a kind and helpful presence making a friendly daily call, (Monday – Friday) if required, to check in on residents.
There is a spacious and warm communal lounge where residents can meet their families or other residents for a coffee and chat. In addition, there is well maintained communal garden which offers another area for socializing and meeting friends. The Clover Court community arrange regular social activities including weekly coffee mornings, fish & chip lunches and BBQs etc… These offer a fabulous opportunity for meeting new friends, if you should so wish.
Other services to note at Clover Court are the Guest Suites, an ensuite bedroom for visiting family and friends, available at a modest additional charge. This offers residents real flexibility and enable loved ones to visit and stay over.
There is an on-site laundry facility offering residents washing machines and driers at no additional expense. This can free up space within your apartment so you do not need a washing machine.
Pets are welcomed at Clover Court and there is a car park for residents and visitors.
Clover Court has a wonderful warm sense of community providing a reassuring home or perfect lock up and leave retirement property. This gives owners the freedom to continue life’s adventure and make new like-minded friends.
Clover Court has arguably the best location of all retirement developments in Haywards Heath. It is located in the heart of the town with Marks and Spencer, Next, Costa Coffee, Waterstones and the main shopping area just across the road, so too the local medical centre, churches and bus routes. There is a fantastic selection of cafes and restaurants a couple of minutes’ walk away in “The Broadway”. Haywards Heath mainline station is a walkable distance next to the town’s Waitrose store. Clair Park is minutes away, the home of Hayward’s Heath cricket club where a whole day can be spent watching a game.
Open Plan Kitchen Living Room -
Shower Room -
Residents Lounge -
Residents Gardens -
BrochuresChurch Road, Haywards HeathVideo Tour
Church Road, Haywards Heath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station0.4 miles
- Wivelsfield Station2.6 miles
- Burgess Hill Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1973 Duffy & Co is an independent estate and letting agent based in Haywards Heath and is proud to offer clients a truly personal, trustworthy and highly focused, professional property service.
Because we are part of the fabric of the town, we have helped several generations of some families to move and hope to continue to do so for many years to come.
To achieve the very best for our clients in an ever changing market, our attention to detail is second to none and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30662395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duffy & Company, Haywards Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.