Brook Avenue, Warsash SO31
- Large Sitting Room
- Formal Dining Room
- Spacious Country Kitchen overlooking the Gardens
- Breakfast Room with French Doors to Patio
- Boot Room & Cloakroom plus Utility
- Beautiful Master Bedroom Suite with En Suite bathroom
- Luxury French Style For Piece Bathroom Suite
Fern Cottage is rare addition to the market, this delightful residence has remained in the same family for fifty five years and benefits from a warm welcoming feel further enhanced by all the charm and character features one would associate with a property of this era. The ground floor has ornamental beams and smart sash windows, the dining room has ornate display cabinets and log burner, the sitting room is a versatile room comfortably holding substantial pieces of fine furniture arranged around the working fireplace. The kitchen has quality terracotta herringbone tiling and a designated space for a range, there are two windows overlooking the gardens and doors through to the breakfast room. This is a lovely bright room with French doors to the patio, its ideal for busy breakfast times, evening suppers and just a space to relax in and watch over the progress in the gardens. On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms, the master is tucked away, accessed via an inner hallway. It has a good arrangement of wardrobe storage and bedroom furniture plus there is an en suite bathroom. The main bathroom is a luxury size with a French twist, there is a lovely bathing area and separate shower plus ample storage and space. To complement the gardens are an impressive display of ornate shrubbery, perennials and miniature fruit trees offering interest and a welcome habitat for visiting wildlife and bursts of vibrant colour throughout the seasons.
In summary a charming character residence set in beautiful established grounds, well maintained and presented throughout with a beautiful interior - a clever mix of country and coastal touches. An early inspection is highly advised and viewings are strictly by appointment.
Brook Avenue, Warsash SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamble Station1.5 miles
- Bursledon Station1.5 miles
- Swanwick Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference vffc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.