Britwell Road, Watlington, OX49
- Available with Help to Buy
- A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Appliances including a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Patio doors leading onto the rear garden
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Two parking spaces
- Energy efficient homes which could save up to 40% on energy bill
- Personal optional extras available dependent on build stage
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
FIRST TIME BUYER WEEKEND.
Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th August.
Take your first step onto the property ladder with our first time buyer weekend at Red Kite View. Book now to see how our range of 1,2 and 3 homes can be yours with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy. Meet with The Mortgage Store and get tailored mortgage advise about how you can make your dream become a reality.
Enquire now to RSVP
Plot 10, The Chesterton is a superior two bedroom terraced home carefully designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, ideal for first time buyers or downsizers.
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen and dining area complimented by a contemporary set of French doors, so there's no need to restrict entertaining your guests inside - extend the hosting into the enclosed rear garden. There is also a useful utility area, perfect for hiding away appliances and all of the washing. The spacious lounge is a warm welcoming space where you can relax and unwind in the evenings and also offers a cleverly hidden storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
Upstairs, discover the two double bedrooms with the second bedroom including an extra storage cupboard. Experience an idyllic haven to relax in with the master bedroom and with the added luxury of a personal en suite, there'll be no queue for the bathroom in the morning rush. The first floor is finished with the family bathroom, fitted with a stylish white Roca bathroom suite and chrome fittings.
Externally you will find two parking spaces.
•This home can be yours with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy*
•A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
•Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
•Appliances including a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
•Energy efficient homes which could save up to 40% on energy bill
•Personal optional extras available dependent on build stage
•Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
•Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Kitchen/ dining room - 3.01 x 3.48 metre
- Lounge - 4.17 x 3.5 metre
- Bedroom one - 2.4 x 2.87 metre
- Bedroom two - 2.5 x 4.6 metre
- With a 5 Star Builder status, Red Kite View provides a stunning rural location in the ancient market town of Watlington, with all the benefits of fantastic schools just ten-minutes from your front door
- Our first releases of new 2 & 3 homes are now available at Red Kite View and you can be one of our first homeowners at this development
- Help to Buy is available for First Time Buyers up to the value of £437,600
- Book your 1-2-1 appointment to find out more about this exciting development
Britwell Road, Watlington, OX49
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station8.0 miles
About the development
Red Kite View in Watlington
- Our first releases of 2 & 3 bedroom homes are now available.
- Call to arrange your 1-2-1 appointment or make an enquiry to explore our new Showhomes at our nearby development, Wallingford Reach where the first properties are being sold ahead of our exciting Showhome launch.
- This collection of new homes in Watlington, will showcase our inspired layouts and handcrafted finishing touches, all designed with modern living in mind.
- Nestled in the shadows of the Chiltern Hills, located 7 miles south of Oxfordshire, the town of Watlington is picturesque with origins dating back to the 6th century.
- Even with its rural setting Watlington has connections to Thames Travel services to Reading, Oxford, Didcot and Henley.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home. And to help make your move easier, we have a number of scheme's available, giving you a stress-free and more affordable move.
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.