Britwell Road, Watlington, OX49
- Move with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Rural location with fantastic commuter links
- One bedroom freehold home with private South facing garden
- Double bedroom
- Flexible living spaces
- Off-road parking space
- Energy efficient homes which could save up to 40% on energy bill
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- We are a five star builder
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
Plot 11, If you're looking to enjoy your own space in a place you can call your very own, explore the Spencer at Red Kite View – available to own with just a 5% deposit.
This stylish one bedroom home does not compromise on space or standards with open-plan, flexible living spaces. As you enter the front door on the first floor you will find a double bedroom with plenty of storage space, and the bathroom with an elegant Roca bathroom suite and stylish ceramic tiling in selected areas.
Moving upstairs is the find the bright open plan living area, featuring your fully fitted kitchen, which is fully customisable depending on build stage, a dining area and a cosy space for your lounge.
Outside, you will benefit from parking and a private rear South facing garden.
•Move with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy (find out more here)
•One bedroom freehold home
•Private South-facing rear garden
•A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops with soft close doors
•One off-road parking spaces
•We are a five star builder
•Energy efficient homes which could save up to 40% on energy bill
•Personal optional extras available dependent on build stage
•Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
•Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Kitchen and living space - 3.92 x 4.9 metre
- Bedroom - 3.92 x 2.9 metre
- With a 5 Star Builder status, Red Kite View provides a stunning rural location in the ancient market town of Watlington, with all the benefits of fantastic schools just ten-minutes from your front door
- Our first releases of new 2 & 3 homes are now available at Red Kite View and you can be one of our first homeowners at this development
- Help to Buy is available for First Time Buyers up to the value of £437,600
- Book your 1-2-1 appointment to find out more about this exciting development
Britwell Road, Watlington, OX49
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station8.0 miles
About the development
Red Kite View in Watlington
- Our first releases of 2 & 3 bedroom homes are now available.
- Call to arrange your 1-2-1 appointment or make an enquiry to explore our new Showhomes at our nearby development, Wallingford Reach where the first properties are being sold ahead of our exciting Showhome launch.
- This collection of new homes in Watlington, will showcase our inspired layouts and handcrafted finishing touches, all designed with modern living in mind.
- Nestled in the shadows of the Chiltern Hills, located 7 miles south of Oxfordshire, the town of Watlington is picturesque with origins dating back to the 6th century.
- Even with its rural setting Watlington has connections to Thames Travel services to Reading, Oxford, Didcot and Henley.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home. And to help make your move easier, we have a number of scheme's available, giving you a stress-free and more affordable move.
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.