Eton Court, Hampstead, NW3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Large Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lift access
- Private Balcony
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Nearby Swiss Cottage and Belsize Park Underground Stations
An expansive reception features beautiful parquet wood flooring, leading out onto a substantial balcony, the separate eat-in fitted kitchen has been modernised with tiled flooring and marble worktops. The master bedroom and bedroom two are served by en-suite bathrooms, the remaining bedrooms are doubles, and there are two family bathrooms.
Eton Court is tucked away among a select enclave of smart streets close to Swiss Cottage Station and is ideally placed for shopping trips to St John's Wood and cultural forays to the theatres and galleries of Hampstead.
Eton Court, Hampstead, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swiss Cottage Station0.2 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.4 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1958, Benham and Reeves is one of the oldest independent estate agents in Hampstead.
From our flagship office at Heath Street in NW3, we specialise in the rental of quality apartments and houses in Hampstead, West Hampstead, St John's Wood and Belsize Park.
As corporate specialists, 70% of our tenants are from FTSE and Fortune 500 companies. We have an extensive database of accommodation for rental in NW3, NW6 and NW8, from period conversi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000006492a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Hampstead - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.