Carr Road, Walkley, S6 2WZ
- SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE
- DETACHED GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- SECURE GATED ENTRANCE
- CINEMA ROOM
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Saxton Mee
Outside - The property is accessed via a private driveway with electric gates and secure video intercom entry system. Substantial off road parking for 6-8 vehicles. Large double garage having power, light and electric doors. Separate summerhouse, currently used as a fully functional home bar, perfect for hosting summer garden parties. Substantial gardens which are SOUTH FACING and have a mix of Indian stone patios and an artificial lawn, ideal for those looking for a low maintenance garden, perfect for entertaining. To the rear is a courtyard area.
Location - Carr Road is an extremely sought after, tree lined street located in the popular residential area of Walkley with excellent local amenities close by and easy access to universities and city centre. Regular public transport. Excellent local schools.
Valuer - Lewis Hughes MNAEA
BrochuresBrochureCarr Road, Walkley, S6 2WZ
Carr Road, Walkley, S6 2WZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bamford Street Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Langsett/Primrose View Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Hillsborough Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so let's make the introductions. We are property specialists with offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District. From the very beginning we set out to make our name synonymous with quality and a commitment to customer service and our promise of doing things properly is one which we really do deliver.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30663743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Crookes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.