Kidman Close, Gidea Park
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH OWN ENSUITE
- HOUSE SHARE DUPLEX APARTMENT
- LARGE LOUNGE / DINER
The room is fully-furnished and is of a high standard.. Fully equipped kitchen (2 washing machines, fridge, freezer, microwaves, double cooking range) and shared living/dining area. Rent is inclusive of all bills and Wi-Fi. The property is a great location for Gidea Park Station and local bus routes.
Available from 7th June 2021.
Brochures2 Page Lettings D...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kidman Close, Gidea Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gidea Park Station0.4 miles
- Harold Wood Station1.1 miles
- Emerson Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Tenants in today's market can be a challenge as, in general, they know the
law better than landlords. Tenants want a premium service and yet there has
been an alarming increase in fraudulent applications. I make it a priority to
check bank statements, look thoroughly at online profiles, and contact previous
landlords where references have been provided. I won't leave any stone
unturned when looking into prospective tenants, and in that way
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102807001699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GBP Estates, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.