Geneva Drive, Westlands, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5
- 3D 360 Virtual Tour available - walk around inside!
- Three Bedroom Extended Detached home in the extremely popular Westlands area
- Backing on to the golf course, with private gate leading onto the green
- Two impressive reception rooms and conservatory
- Family bathroom features a bath, and walk in shower
- Large main bedroom with dual aspect, to front and rear garden, could be split to make two bedrooms
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, and a further single bedroom
- South facing large rear garden
- Dual access drive with a double garage
- No Upward Chain
Enjoying a quiet location in the extremely popular and much sought-after area of the Westlands, Geneva Drive is a lovely three bedroom extended detached home that has a wealth of space inside and out.
The generous dual access drive has a double garage with remote controlled electric doors. There is also a storage area at the rear which gives you a taste of the serious space on offer, and what you'll find behind the porch doors won't disappoint.
There's plenty of room for coats and shoes as the bright and airy hallway stretches before you, offering lots to explore. Including beautiful reception rooms and a handy guest cloakroom.
This welcoming home has two reception rooms - an inviting sitting room that could be an ideal hideaway for teenagers or a home office.
And further down the hall, the impressively sized lounge has more than enough space to entertain friends and family, with room for a dining table too.
The sunny conservatory is a lovely place to sit and enjoy views of the large garden, golf course and is a great addition to the already spacious ground floor.
The charming kitchen is well equipped including a double oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer. The seating area makes a perfect place for family mealtimes, while the separate utility room offers more storage room and space for appliances.
The sun kissed south facing rear garden is ideal to spend some time chilling and with good sized lawn, large enough to host a badminton match or two. The patio is perfect for a barbeque whilst the golfing fans won't have far to go for a Sunday morning round thanks to private gate leading from the garden directly onto the green!
Once you've seen all the garden has to offer head upstairs to explore further.
As with downstairs, the first floor offers lots of family sized accommodation and has three bedrooms; including a double with a wonderful en-suite shower room and a extensive main bedroom that makes the most of the extended space on the first floor. This is large enough to possibly separate into two well sized smaller bedrooms, if you require.
The family bathroom has both a bath and separate walk-in shower, ideal for a busy household.
The versatile layout, peaceful location next to a golf course and exceptional space of this home make it a lovely place to live for any family.
No Upward Chain.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Geneva Drive, Westlands, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station2.9 miles
- Longport Station3.2 miles
- Wedgwood Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Mark Buxton Estate Agents, Newcastle Under Lyme
Brampton House, 10 Queen Street, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 1ED
Hello and welcome to Mark Buxton Estate Agents.
We cover Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounding areas which is where we’ve established a reputation for outstanding client care. As an independent estate agent, we offer customers a bespoke and personal level of service that goes above expectations. After all, buying or selling a property is one of life’s biggest decisions so we make it our mission to be there, every step of the way.
Our free market appraisal will p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Buxton Estate Agents, Newcastle Under Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.