Saffron Gardens, Wethersfield, Braintree
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 3 BED DETACHED HOUSE
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Semi Rural Village of Wethersfield
- Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Field Views to the Rear
**GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000** A three bedroom semi detached family home situated in the semi rural village of Wethersfield offered with NO CHAIN! Wethersfield is a village on the B1053 road in the Braintree district. Wethersfield has a school, a social club, a fire station and a church.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Also benefitting from double glazing, central heating, driveway and garden overlooking fields to the rear.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, stairs to first floor with storage under.
Double glazed window, radiator, wash hand basin, low level WC, cupboard. Potential for shower room.
Lounge 21' x 12' ( 6.40m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows, two radiators, brick fireplace.
Kitchen 9' x 7' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window, door to rear porch, radiator, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, spaces for cooker and appliances.
Access to part boarded loft.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window, radiator, two built in wardrobes, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator, enclosed panelled bath with shower over, low level WC, wash hand basin.
Overlooking fields to the rear, large rear garden mainly laid to lawn with various shrubs and trees, good sized summer house with bi folding doors and a window to the side, oil tank, side access, gate to rear to access the fields.
Ample parking on the driveway leading to a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Saffron Gardens, Wethersfield, Braintree
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Braintree Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Braintree William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Braintree
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR106563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.