Howard Close, Cambridge
- Fantastic Location!
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lovely Views Across Ditton Meadows
- Private Good Sized Garden
- Open Plan Modern Living/Dining/Kitchen
- MUST BE VIEWED!
THE VIEWS AT THIS PROPERTY ARE OUTSTANDING! THIS IS A TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE WITH A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN BACKING ONTO DITTON MEADOWS WITH VIEWS OF THE RIVER. THE EXTENDED LIVING ACCOMMODATION OFFERS SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING-VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
Situated in an exceptional position overlooking Ditton Meadows, this is a two double bedroom ground floor 1950's built maisonette, benefitting from spacious extended open plan accommodation throughout, and a lovely sized rear garden with open views.
The interior has been re-modelled and now has a contemporary open plan layout with re-fitted kitchen and stylish living area with wood burner opening to the well proportioned garden. There are two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom. Don't delay, contact us now to arrange your appointment to view.
Howard Close is conveniently situated on the east side of the City, within easy reach of the A14 and the retail park which has a wealth of shops and restaurants. There are riverside walks into the City centre also close by.
18'7 x 12'11 (5.66m x 3.94m)
12'11 x 9'8 (3.94m x 2.95m)
12' x 9'11 (3.66m x 3.02m)
10' x 8'5 (3.05 x 2.56m)
Lawned front garden, with pathway to side front door, continuing to gated access to;
Private rear garden with patio area, lawned area, views to the rear across Ditton Meadows and the river.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Howard Close, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North0.5 miles
- Cambridge Station1.9 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.4 miles
About the agent
The Sharman Quinney name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Eastern England, our 23 offices with their local sales teams are flanked by Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing, Lettings and Land & New Homes divisions, enabling us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP101210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.