Old Church Road, Terrington St. John
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- Fully refurbished to 'new home'
- Popular village, nearby amenities and easy access to King's Lynn and Wisbech
- Sitting room, open plan kitchen and dining room, wc to ground floor.
- Two first floor bedrooms and bathroom with shower
- Off street parking.
- Patio and rear garden
- Ultra efficient air source heating
- Easy access to mainline station
- Must be viewed to fully appreciate
Terrington St. John offers good amenities including a junior school, convenience store, garage and has swift access to a mainline station in Watlington just six miles away with direct trains to Ely, Cambridge and London. King's Lynn is just seven miles away with a vast array of shops and supermarkets. Also road access to the A47 is simple with route to Peterborough.
The properties comprise an end of terrace house and a mid terrace house. Outside, there is off street parking for two vehicles per property with each property having access from the front and their own private access to the rear gardens. Each garden has been treated with new boundary fencing, patio and newly laid lawns.
Inside each property was taken back to bare brick shell and reconstructed, rewired, replumbed and plastered into a completely new home. New kitchens and bathrooms complete these outstanding dwellings and the exterior was rendered along with new roof and windows.
No 29. End terrace house, entrance area, sitting room, open plan kitchen, wc, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower.
No.31. Mid terrace house, entrance area, sitting room, open plan kitchen, wc, two bedrooms, bathroom with shower.
Services: Mains drainage, electric, and water.
No upward chain.
Old Church Road, Terrington St. John
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005024846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.