Canton Place, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Grade II Listed Building with plenty of Character
- Open Plan Living Space
- Flat Walk Into The City
- Fantastic Views
- Sought After Central Location
- Great Investment Opportunity - Currently Let Out For £1100pcm
Dating back to early 1800's this property is full of character with amazing views towards the surrounding countryside. The main living accommodation is an open plan kitchen/diner and lounge area, Light filled from its 2 generous Georgian sash windows and showcasing a stunning feature fireplace. The property has 2 bedrooms, the primary double bedroom has a great ceiling height, a single Georgian sash window, built in storage wardrobe and original feature fireplace. The second single bedroom is a good size with plenty of light from its single aspect window. .
This property is currently rented to wonderful tenants on a 12 month contract (ending 10/2022) so would make a perfect investment purchase. It is currently let for £1100pcm. For further information, please contact our office.
Canton place is situated only a short, flat walk into the city centre. It is on the right side of town to get to the M4, making it easy for commuters to reach Bristol or London. As well as being close to the centre of town this property is within easy walking distance to Larkhall and the beautiful countryside of Charlcombe and Lansdown.
Canton Place, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.9 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.3 miles
- Freshford Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Hunter French Estate Agents were formed in 2005 by Stephen Hunter and Karen Dumine both of whom had been working in corporate Estate Agency since 1996 and 1988 respectively.
With a real passion for people and property, we have been selling houses in cities, towns and villages across Somerset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire since 2005 with strategically placed branches in Bath, Corsham, Devizes, Frome, Tetbury, Bruton and most recent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFB176328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.