Liverpool Investment Flats, Liverpool, L1 4LH
- Call Now to Receive a Floor Plan and Info Pack
- 8% Net Rental Returns
- 1 and 2-Bed Apartments
- #1 UK Buy to Let Area
- 6 Mins from Liverpool Central Station
- Hands Off Investment
- Prices from £99,950
For Investment Purposes Only - Minimum 35% Deposit Required
Situated in the highly popular investment zone of Ropewalks in Liverpool city centre, this premium residential development brings a limited number of 1 and 2-bedroom apartments to Liverpool property market.
All apartments boast open plan living in an unbeatable location, perfect for young professionals working in the nearby business district. The development itself features a gym, 24-hour concierge and onsite security, but there are plenty of amenities close by such as the bars, restaurants and shops of Bold Street and Liverpool One.
8% net rental returns are assured and prices start from just £99,950 in what is one of the best residential deals on the market at the minute. The experienced developer and management company provide a secure and hands-off investment, ideal for first-time and returning investors.
To Receive Free Floor Plans, Virtual Tour and Availability, Call or Register below for an Info Pack
* Located in Liverpool City Centre
* Premium Residential Apartments
* 8% Assured Net Rental Income
* 10 Min Walk to Liverpool One Shopping Centre
* Experienced Development Company
* Prices from £99,950
Investing in Liverpool City Centre
Liverpool is currently ranked the best buy to let area in the UK because of the below market value prices available, assured rental income among the highest in Britain, and the most potential for capital growth of any other city centre region. Liverpool also has a quickly increasing city centre population which once doubled in the space of a decade!
This development benefits from being located in one of Liverpool city centre's hottest areas for property investment, where over £100 million in regeneration has taken place. A large number of shops, restaurants, cafes and businesses line the streets, making this a popular area to live with an indescribable culture and vibe. Not too far from famous landmarks such as the Albert Dock, tenants can explore the museums and art galleries the city has to offer.
Proximity to other regeneration areas such as the £2 billion Knowledge Quarter and £5.5 billion Liverpool Waters masterplan establish a hotspot investment zone with high projected capital appreciation in both the short and long term.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Liverpool Investment Flats, Liverpool, L1 4LH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Central Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.4 miles
- James Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
- Phase 4 of Liverpool's most sought-after residential development
- L1 city centre location
- Prices from £139,950
- Assured 7% NET rental return (£9,797 income)
- Amazing onsite facilities including access to pool and spa
- Premium 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
Call us today on 020 8012 0926 to request a brochure for this buy to let investment opportunity.About RW Invest
With over 16 ye
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LiverpoolInvestmentFlats-98000-Liverpool-1W78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.