Elephant Park, 6 Deacon Street, London SE17 1GD
- Zone 1, Central London
- Residents' West Grove club and concierge
- Visit our new show apartment
- Under-floor heating throughout (Available in Bathrooms)
- Part of the £2.5bn and 10-year transformation of Elephant Park
- 6-minute walk from Elephant & Castle station, London Zone 1
- New shopping destination by 2025
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Landscaped courtyard & Private balcony
- READY TO MOVE INTO
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Ready to move into now!
This spacious two bedroom apartment located on the 12th floor in The Orchard Point building.
This beautiful apartment is a transport hub, located just 6 minute walk from Elephant & Castle tube station, 15 minutes from Canary Wharf and only 12 minutes away from Liverpool Street.
Measuring at 830.4 sq.ft, this stunning home is offering two contemporary bathrooms, a spacious living/dining/kitchen area decorated with ample windows; making the most of the natural light, and two spacious, modern bedrooms.
Total Internal Area: 830.4 sq. ft
Living/Dining/Kitchen: 16.5' x 21.6'
Principal Bedroom: 11.1' x 12.3'
Bedroom 2: 14.8' x 9.1'
Balcony: 6.8' x 9.3''
- Interior palette influenced by a distinct architectural style
- Timber flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
- Carpet to bedrooms (Timber flooring available as a customer upgrade)
- White painted plasterboard ceilings, walls, skirting and architraves
- Contemporary high-quality ironmongery
- Utility cupboards housing washer/dryer, MVHR, data, and heat exchange system
- Coat cupboard
- Built in wardrobe to master bedroom(s)
- Double glazed windows with sliding or casement doors to balconies and terraces
- Bespoke contemporary kitchen with soft close doors
- Composite stone worktop
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient ceiling down lighters and under cabinet lights
- Integrated stainless steel fronted electric oven
- Integrated induction hob and ventilation hood
- Full-height fridge/freezer
- Multi-function dishwasher
Bathrooms / En-suites
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- White bath with shower over bath and glass shower screen
- White shower tray with glass screen to en-suite
- Chrome thermostatic bath/shower mixer with shower head
- White semi-inset basin with chrome mixer tap
- Composite stone vanity top
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Floor and wall tiling designed to each palettes style
Balconies / Terraces
- Well-proportioned balconies and terraces with glass or metal railing balustrades
- Timber effect decking, tiled or paved finish
- Centralised combined heat and power (CHP) system providing individually metered heat and hot water to each home
- Underfloor heating to living room and bedroom(s)
- Individual thermostatic temperature controls to living room and bedroom(s)
Elephant Park, 6 Deacon Street, London SE17 1GD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elephant & Castle Station0.3 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Northern) Station0.3 miles
- Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo) Station0.3 miles
About the development
It’s not simply what we build that matters... it’s what we leave behind.
Lendlease has an unparalleled track record in creating sustainable new neighbourhoods. We also have a reputation for successfully turning areas in need of investment and regeneration into flourishing urban quarters around the world.
We work with communities, clients and partners to create positive legacies – from funding projects right through to developing and constructing state-of-the-art buildings and infr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference H3C1206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lendlease. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.