Hale Lane, Wendover
- Viewing restricted to those in a proceedable position.
- Stunning far reaching views
- Sitting room with open fireplace
- Dining Room with wood-burning stove
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Family Room
- Four Bedrooms + Attic Room
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Plot of approx. 1/3 Acre
This delightful cottage is situated in the most idyllic of locations - a rural spot overlooking fields to the front and woodland to the rear, yet within 1 ½ miles of the centre of Wendover. The property was built in the 1950’s by the forestry commission and has since been extended to provide versatile accommodation, part of which can be used as an annex if required. Briefly the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, double aspect sitting room with open fireplace and double doors leading out to the garden. The dining room enjoys a double aspect with double doors leading out to the garden, a fireplace housing a woodburning stove and this is open plan to the well-planned kitchen/breakfast room which has a good range of units, a useful central island, a double aspect and double doors leading to the front garden, with lovely views to the front over open fields. There is a good sized utility room and a cloakroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms which enjoy superb far reaching views, a small bedroom/study and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is an attic room which is currently used as a bedroom with an en-suite shower room.Accessed via the main house or independently, the original double garage was converted in 2013 into a really useful family room/den with two sets of double doors to the front, enjoying views over open fieldsTo the first floor there is a shower room and a large bedroom with a Juliette balcony providing lovely views over fields to the front. This whole area can be used as an annex if required.
To the front of the property there is a large block paved gated driveway and a lovely lawned seating area with screening provided by mature hedging. There is a gated side access which leads to the rear garden which is a superb feature of the property. There is a large paved patio adjoining the property, a brick built barbeque and outside catering area, a kitchen garden and a large area of lawn with a further seating area incorporating a fire pit. Towards the end of the garden there is fenced area suitable for chickens and a timber outbuilding/workshop which has light and power. In all, the plot extends to approximately 1/3 acre.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Hale Lane, Wendover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wendover Station1.5 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station3.7 miles
- Great Missenden Station3.8 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10947790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.