Knightsbridge, London, SW7
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious Reception Room
- and a Bedroom with an En-suite Bathroom
Facilities include 24 hour concierge, valet parking, Spa, Gym and swimming pool.
The Knightsbridge is one of the most sought after residential addresses in Prime Central London offering an outstanding array of facilities including concierge service, The Kinesis Spa; a resident only Gym, Swimming pool and Spa complex, Valet Parking and conference rooms. Neighbouring the Bulgari Hotel, between Hyde Park and the amenities of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street, this superb location offers a world class selection of shops, restaurants and bars with the open space of Hyde Park close by.
Well connected for rail and transport links, the nearest underground station is Knightsbridge (0.2 miles) for access to the Piccadilly line. All distances are approximate.
Tenure: Leasehold (Expiring 23/06/3004)
Ground Rent: Nil
Service Charges: £18,000/pa (paid biannually)
Local Authority: City of Westminster
Council Tax: Band G
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Knightsbridge, London, SW7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Knightsbridge Station0.2 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.6 miles
- South Kensington Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KNI150119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Knightsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.