Harris Way, North Baddesley
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Secluded cul-de-sac position
- Four good size double bedrooms
- Recently fitted new bathrooms and en-suites
- Great transport links and short drive to The M3 and M27
- Mountbatten School and North Baddesley Junior School catchment areas
- Double garage with parking and conservatory
- Stunning modern kitchen with high end fixtures and fittings
- Great natural light and space throughout
- South-westerly facing rear garden
Once inside, the entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, leads to the cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin, the separate study and the light and spacious double aspect lounge with wood burner and the conservatory with underfloor heating to the rear. The separate kitchen breakfast room with re-modelled kitchen which compliments the property perfectly, has plenty of space for a dining table and leads to the rear enclosed garden via French doors. The kitchen features a good range of matching wall and base units, an integrated electric oven and induction hob with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher and a solid oak worktop.
The first floor landing with stairs to the first floor leads to three good size double bedrooms. Bedroom two benefits from an en-suite including a shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and tiling throughout and integrated Sharps wardrobes, storage and dressing table. Bedrooms three and four also benefit from built in wardrobes. The family bathroom comprises of a modern white suite with bath, handheld shower attachment and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, useful integrated storage and tiling throughout.
The second floor landing with airing cupboard and access to useful eaves storage leads to the double aspect master bedroom with extensive built in wardrobes and the bathroom en-suite with free standing bath, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part tiling and under-floor heating.
Outside there is a well presented South-westerly facing rear enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, mature shrubs and borders and gate for access to the front of the property. The double garage with two single garage doors and parking in front of, is located in block to the rear of the house.
Harris Way is a quiet cul-de-sac situated within an exclusive development in the heart of North Baddesley, within short walking distance of all local amenities including a convenience store, playing fields with playground and a choice of independent public houses and ideally situated between Romsey, Southampton and Chandlers Ford and just a short drive from The M3, M27, Southampton Airport and the adjacent mainline train station with a direct train to London Waterloo.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Harris Way, North Baddesley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station2.5 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station2.5 miles
- Swaythling Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10923633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.