Bowood Street, Liverpool
- Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Terraced Property
- Located in L8 With Excellent Transport Links to The City Centre
- Through Living/Dining Room
- Good Sized Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Close To Local Amenities On Park Road
- Close To River Mersey With Views
Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Terraced Property in L8 within close proximity to all the local amenities on Park Road, Dingle. With excellent transport links to the city centre and views of the River Mersey on the street, this is an ideal purchase for its new owner(s. Viewings highly recommended.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present to the sales market this beautifully presented two bedroom terraced property in L8 within close proximity to all the local amenities on Park Road, Dingle. With excellent transport links to the city centre and views of the River Mersey on the street, this is an ideal purchase for its new owner(s). This property briefly comprises: through lounge/dining room, good sized fitted kitchen with a skylight for additional natural light, modern shower room, all to the ground floor. To the first floor, there are two double bedrooms. Externally there is an enclosed lean ideal for storage purposes. Viewings highly recommended.
Double glazed door to the front, intruder alarm, laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' x 17' 9" ( 3.66m x 5.41m )
Double glazed window to the front, tv point, radiator, meter cupboards, two ceiling roses, laminate flooring.
Extended Kitchen 12' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, electric oven, electric induction hob with cooker hood over, radiator, vinyl flooring, sky light and window to the rear.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 2" from wardrobe ( 3.12m x 3.10m from wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 11' 2" ( 2.87m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, baxi combi in cupboard, loft access via a pull down ladder, laminate flooring.
Shower Room (downstairs)
Double glazed window to the side, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, wash hand basin, full tiling, vinyl flooring.
An enclosed lean ideal for storage purposes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bowood Street, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brunswick Station0.3 miles
- St. Michaels Station0.7 miles
- Liverpool Central Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Allerton Jones & Chapman office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Jones & Chapman began life back in 1923, so with nearly 100 years in the business you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Jones & Chapman as your estate agent…
>> Your local Jones & Chapman team in Allerton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surround
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT118466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.