Belmont Street, Monton
- STUNNING CONDITION THROUGHOUT!
- NO VENDOR CHAIN!
- Short walk to Monton High Street
- Two double bedroom terrace
- Open dining kitchen
- Recently installed kitchen
- Beautifully fitted bathroom
- Recently updated throughout
- Yard area with artificial grass to the rear
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Home Estate Agents
Lounge - 3.76m x 3.43m (12'4 x 11'3) - uPVC double glazed window to front, uPVC double glazed door to front and wood effect flooring.
Dining Room - 4.06m x 3.76m (13'4 x 12'4) - Wood effect flooring, double panel radiator, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear and fitted kitchen peninsula. Useful, open under stairs storage area and open plan with the kitchen area.
Kitchen - 2.26m x 1.83m (7'5 x 6'0) - Fitted with newly installed wall and base units, wooden worktops, kitchen peninsula, ceramic sink unit, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled to complement, range style cooker and single panel radiator. uPVC double glazed window to side.
Shaped Landing - Loft access.
Bedroom One - 3.76m x 3.45m (12'4 x 11'4) - uPVC double glazed window to front and single panel radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.11m (extending to 5.05m) x 1.93m (13'6 (extendin - uPVC double glazed window to rear and single panel radiator.
Bathroom - 2.79m x 1.68m (9'2 x 5'6) - Fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising low level W/C, vanity wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled to complement, extractor fan, ceiling spotlights and ladder style radiator.
Tenure - We are advised that the property is Freehold.
Important Information - - PLEASE NOTE: Home Estate Agents have not tested the services and appliances described within this document (including central heating systems), and advise purchasers to have such items tested to their own satisfaction by a specialist. All sizes quoted are approximate.
Making an offer: if you are interested in this property, please contact us at the earliest opportunity prior to contacting a bank, building society or solicitor. Failure to do so could result in the property being sold elsewhere and could result in you incurring unnecessary costs such as survey or legal fees. Most of our clients require us to advise them on the status of potential buyers, who make an offer to purchase, therefore you are strongly advised to make an appointment at this stage.
BrochuresBelmont Street, MontonBrochure
Belmont Street, Monton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patricroft Station0.4 miles
- Eccles Station0.7 miles
- Eccles Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Choosing the right Estate Agent to sell your property is an incredibly important decision to make. You obviously want to ensure you receive the best price, in a time that suits you and make it as stress free as possible.
Growing consistently and now being one of the area's leading Independent Estate Agents are always striving to enhance our service.
Home Estate Agents can offer you:
Eye catching 'FOR SALE ' boards
A Director working on your behalf who is from the area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30664941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Monton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.