Capland Street, NW8
- Three Bedroom Flat
- Split Level Apartment
- Spacious Accommodation
- Close To Shops, Transport Links and Amenities
- Accessed from Second Floor (Building With Lift)
- 93 Years Remaining On Lease
- Service Charges Approx. £1800 Per Annum
- EPC Rating: C
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Intra Capital Estates
Capland Street is conveniently located providing you great access to local shops of Edgware road and Church Street as well as transport links which include Edgware Road tube station (Circle, District and Hammersmith & City lines) as well as frequent bus routes providing easy access across London. Marylebone station (Bakerloo and national Rail) is also within easy reach.
BrochuresCapland Street, NW8
Capland Street, NW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.4 miles
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
- Marylebone Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are Intra-Capital Estates, a modern property agency operating in the heart of Prime Central London. Our team of Westminster property experts, who specialise in lettings, sales, and property management, have a combined 30 years of industry experience.
Thanks to our background of working with hundreds of landlords and sellers across the Westminster borough, we are perfectly placed to deal with all of your property needs in the nuanced and sometimes complex Central London market. Our et
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30664963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Intra Capital Estates, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.