London, W6 0TP
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 24/7 Security
- Secure Car parking
- Concierge services
- Full Double Glazing
This period apartment is based on the ground floor enclosing three good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, set in Victorian Mansion Block.
Apartment is built with ample space and consists of three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and one en-suite bathroom. It is also accompanied with a large open plan duel aspect reception room, leading to a stunning fully fitted and integrated Bosch kitchen. The apartment benefits from wood flooring throughout, along with pre cabled Sky TV as well as Cat 4 cables for internet connections.
The apartment location benefits from the close proximity of the 32 acer public park from which the area takes its name, including an amazing walled garden, tennis courts and a putting green.
Great transport links
Flexible rental terms
On-site building manager
Wood flooring throughout
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
London, W6 0TP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.2 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Who Are We?
Approved Property Services is a family run property investment, sales, letting and management, company. Our aim is to assist landlords with their properties and to provide them with a quality service. We always make sure our tenants will have a wonderful stay in our properties by understanding their needs.
What We Do?
We cover a large part of London and offer a wide range of services for landlords including: Lettings, Sales, Rent Guarantee, Marketing and Property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference approved_1866457469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Approved Property Services Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.