Fleets Road, Sturton By Stow, Lincoln
- 5 Bedroom Executive Home
- Two En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner & Utilty Room
- Reception Rooms including Lounge, Playroom & Study
- Popular Village Location
- Unique Location with Open Views
- Close Proximity to Local Services including Primary School
- Within 10 Miles of the City of Lincoln
- EPC Energy Rating - to follow
The property stands on approximately 0.20 acre plot (STS) and the internal accommodation extends to over 3,200 sq.ft, including a Detached Double Garage.
Virtual Tour can be viewed by copying the following link -
LOCATION Sturton by Stow is a popular and charming village situated to the north east of the Cathedral City of Lincoln.
The village benefits from a variety of local amenities, all of which are within a short walking distance of the site, including a primary school (OFSTED rated 'Good'), public house, village shops, tea rooms, village hall, Church, Chapel, bus services and a general recreational sports field.
Sturton by Stow is conveniently located mid-way between Lincoln and the market town of Gainsborough, around 9 miles to the south-east and north-west respectively, via Tillbridge Lane.
The closest railways stations are Lincoln Central (10 miles), Gainsborough Lea Road (9 miles) and Saxilby (4 miles). Buses run through the village with a number of stops within a level 400m walking distance.
The exclusive development is situated in an attractive semi-rural location on the eastern edge of the village, with remaining barns of the former White House Farm to the north, low-density housing further to the south and west and agricultural land extending eastwards with open views towards Scampton and Lincoln.
LOUNGE 17' 10" x 14' 11" (5.440m x 4.553m)
SNUG 14' 11" x 9' 4" (4.553m x 2.850m)
STUDY 11' 5" x 8' 11" (3.495m x 2.740m)
KITCHEN/DINER 27' 9" x 15' 8" (8.462m x 4.795m)
FAMILY ROOM 15' 7" x 12' 0" (4.762m x 3.665m)
UTILITY ROOM 16' 1" x 7' 10" (4.903m x 2.400m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 15' 7" x 12' 0" (4.763m x 3.665m)
BEDROOM 12' 6" x 10' 3" (3.826m x 3.125m)
BEDROOM 14' 11" x 11' 4" (4.553m x 3.475m)
BEDROOM 14' 11" x 11' 6" (4.553m x 3.515m)
BEDROOM 11' 9" x 9' 2" (3.595m x 2.800m)
DISCLAIMER The measurements used in the marketing of the property are taken from the Architect's Drawings and are for guidance only.
Brochures4 PAGE BROCHURE
Fleets Road, Sturton By Stow, Lincoln
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saxilby Station3.3 miles
- Gainsborough Lea Road Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Mundys are a multi practice independently owned Estate Agency specialising in house sales, residential letting and commercial property within Lincoln and the surrounding areas.
We are dedicated to offering our customers the highest quality service and strongly believe in helping you through the entire selling process from start to finish.
We are now operating in Gainsborough. If you have a property to sell or let in Gainsborough or
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102125022390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.