Oxford Road, Calne
- 3 BEDROOMS
- GRAND GARDEN
- CHARACTER ALLOCATED PARKING
Spacious THREE bedroom home located on the East side of Calne.
Oxford Road is full of character home, arranged over three floors and comprises a reception hall, living room, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, snug/ office and a family bathroom. To the second floor there is a master bedroom with a snug/study. Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing to most elevations. Externally there is an exceptional sized garden and to the front there is a parking space.
Calne is a historic market town set in the beautiful county of Wiltshire, with many different attractions Calne has a lot to offer. The town is highly desired and is the perfect escape to the country location, yet still contains all the local amenities needed! With each side of Calne having its own benefits, there is always the right home for you wherever you need it. There are quick links with access to popular commuter routes to the A4 and M4 Corridor aiding smooth travels around the country and further afield. As well as this, the direct train to London Paddington is in nearby Chippenham which can be accessed on the regular bus routes to both Swindon and Chippenham. With the local schools obtaining 'Outstanding' Ofsted results, family life is perfect for Calne as well as the activities to get involved in. This unique town is beginning to grow and develop with amenities such as a large Tesco, independent restaurants and shops. Sporting activities are easily accessible with the gyms, swimming pools and local sports teams.
Lounge 11' x 10' max ( 3.35m x 3.05m max )
Dining Room 14' 1" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.29m max x 3.51m max )
Kitchen 14' 3" x 13' 10" max ( 4.34m x 4.22m max )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 13' 10" ( 4.34m x 4.22m )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 5' 4" ( 2.31m x 1.63m )
Bedroom Four/ Dressing Room 6' 3" x 5' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oxford Road, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN107278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.