Claremont Road, London, N6
- End of terrace period home
- Wonderful proportions throughout
- Beautiful south facing garden
- Large roof terrace
- Double Garage
- Excellent condition throughout
- Incredible views of The Parkland Walk from the rear
- EPC: D
The generously-proportioned bedrooms are located on the first floor along with the gorgeous family bathroom. The main bedroom benefits from a walk-in dressing room while the second bedroom has smart fitted wardrobes. The third bedroom is to the rear of the property, has an en suite shower room and flows out onto an extremely large roof terrace. There are no houses overlooking to the rear and there is a lovely green view of The Parkland Walk rising up beyond the end of the garden.
This wonderful property radiates character and warmth and any owner would be proud to call it their home.
A quiet and tree lined street well located for Highgate tube, approx. 05miles away. A popular location as close to the shops and restaurants and Highgate Village and a wider selection in Crouch End. Local outstanding schools include Coleridge Primary 0.4mile away and Highgate Wood Secondary 0.5miles away. Coolhurst Squash and Tennis club is close by. Green spaces include the Parkland Walk, Highgate Woods and Hampstead Heath.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Claremont Road, London, N6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highgate Station0.4 miles
- Archway Station0.7 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN190117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.