Larch Avenue, Sunninghill
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Barton Wyatt
* Gallery entrance hall with spectacular glass atrium style frontage
* Open plan kitchen / dining area with kitchen bar and French doors to the professionally landscaped garden
* Formal living room and TV snug both with bifold doors to the garden
* Home office / additional downstairs Annex bedroom with ensuite shower room (wheelchair friendly), utility room and study
* Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk through dressing area, luxury ensuite bathroom, and balcony
* Four further bedrooms on the first floor, all of which are ensuite with fitted wardrobes
* Delightful manicured garden with amazing colour, mature boarders, multiple seating areas and bespoke Koi Carp pond
* Impressive walled in and out driveway with electric gates, ample parking and double garage with electric door
* Fitted with smart home automation, Cat 6 cabling and integrated Audio/ Visual system including Sonos
* Modern lighting and features throughout including underfloor heating and luxury finishes
* Fully extended and refurbished in 2012 by the current owners
* Desirable Ascot location within easy reach of the Sunningdale amenities, mainline station and the delightful village of Sunninghill. London Heathrow, Terminal 5 is just 20 minutes away
The house is situated in a highly sought after location on this quiet road within walking distance of the charming village of Sunninghill with its cafes, restaurants and boutique shopping. The surrounding towns and villages have a good selection of bars, pubs and brasseries.
The area also boasts some of the finest restaurants with Coworth Park in Ascot, and The Latymer at Pennyhill Park. You also have some of the Country's best known events on your doorstep including Ascot Racecourse with Royal Ascot a prestigious calendar event, Wentworth Golf Club which hosts the annual PGA Championship, and International Polo on Smith's lawn.
Families will also appreciate the number of renowned schools including Eton College, Wellington College, Papplewick, The Marist Schools and St George's and St Mary's Schools in Ascot. International options include TASIS and The ACS Egham International School.
Fixtures and Fittings
Carpets and integrated appliances included. Other fixtures and fittings to be agreed by separate negotiation where applicable
The property has mains gas, electricity and mains drainage.
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Larch Avenue, Sunninghill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunningdale Station0.7 miles
- Ascot Station1.4 miles
- Longcross Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Barton Wyatt have been in Virginia Water for several decades.
The business is run by the local Wyatt family, with the help of a large team of professionals.
Our broad based Estate Agency covers many areas of property, including -
Property sales, corporate lettings, property management, a specialist new homes department, land appraisal, acquisition and disposal, planning matters, development advice, buy to-to-let advice, portfolio advice and management, property refurbishment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVWCC_635164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.