London Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception areas
- Two refitted bathrooms and a cloakroom
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Private garden with home office
- Non estate location
*** Virtual and Physical viewings available ***
Situated in a non-estate location and having undergone significant improvement and remodelling by the current owners is this extremely well presented semi-detached property which comes to the market in immaculate decorative order.
The property provides well-proportioned accommodation over three floors with an open plan living space which creates two nicely sized reception areas and a refitted kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor.
Two double bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom on the 1st floor and master bedroom and refitted en-suite on the second floor.
To the rear of the property is a generous sized garden with decking area suitable for entertaining and a purpose built office, complete with power and lighting at the end of the garden.
The property provides convenient access to Wokingham town centre and local amenities, falls within popular school catchment areas and offers excellent access to the A329M and M4 motorway
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
London Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station1.6 miles
- Bracknell Station2.3 miles
- Crowthorne Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Exceptional
Better than 95% of all UK Estate Agents
Romans in Wokingham wer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK210283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.