King's Gardens, West Hampstead
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Large second floor flat with lift
- Period mansion building with porter service
- Communal gardens
- Separate kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Washing machine, new cooker and new dishwasher
- Off-street parking by arrangement
- No smoking
- Pets by arrangement
- Lots of built-in storage
West Hampstead is one of Londons best kept areas and has always been hugely popular among young professionals and small families looking to move out to a leafy suburb with a great sense of community, whilst wanting to remain a stone's throw away from Central London. The main focus of the area and local community is West End Lane which boasts a fantastic variety of independent cafes, bakeries, boutiques and bars, ranging from cheap eats to trendy gourmet options with many offering live music and entertainment during the week. Transport facilities of Kilburn (0.4m) and West Hampstead (0.3m) nearby.
Large (76 sq.m.) second floor flat with lift
Period mansion building with porter service
Spacious and bright reception room
Oak wood flooring
2 double bedrooms
Lots of built-in storage
Washing machine, new cooker and new dishwasher
Unfurnished, but with fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
Moments to tube stations and shops, including West Hampstead village
Off-street parking by arrangement
Pets by arrangement
Available 22nd July on an unfurnished basis.
Get in touch with us today to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
King's Gardens, West Hampstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilburn High Road Station0.2 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.4 miles
- Brondesbury Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling or renting a house, our local Open House Estate agents are on hand to ensure the experience goes as smoothly as possible. Open House allows you to benefit from reduced fees when selling your home without compromising the quality of the agent or having to handle parts of the process yourself. As a national network of estate agents with a localised presence, we offer honest expert advice, dedicated agents, all at a time when it's convenient for you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OPYY000225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.