Wayside Mews, Maidenhead, SL6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Agent Ref: KLM
- Cash-back offer when moving in before May 30th 2020
- Large Double bedroom within an award winning house-share
- Access to shared kitchen & bathroom facilities
- Communal Garden
- Rent includes the cost of all bills including Council Tax, Utilities, Internet & Cleaning
- Available immediately
- Three month minimum contract
- Zero deposit option available
The property is ideally located within walking distance to both Maidenhead town center and train station.
Further benefits include, parking, used of shared kitchen and bathrooms, rear garden and a weekly cleaner for communal areas.
Council tax and all other utility costs including broadband are included within the cost of the rent.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wayside Mews, Maidenhead, SL6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Furze Platt Station0.5 miles
- Maidenhead Station0.7 miles
- Taplow Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Abode, Powered by Keller Williams, Maidenhead
Suite 132 Burghley Court, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1AW
I created Abode as a home, a trustworthy and reliable place to go for all of our clients property needs, be it guiding people to finding their first home to buy or rent, selling or renting their first home, specialised property investment advice or financing. Whatever their needs may be, myself or someone in our team will have valuable experience and knowledge to give you the best advice and plan accordingly' Liam McCarten, Director
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ABE200455_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Powered by Keller Williams, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.