Claverdale Road, Tulse Hill, SW2
- 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND SUBJECT TO APPROVALS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN (APPROX 63FT X 31FT)
- GARAGE TO THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE
- 1920`S STYLE FREHOLD HOUSE
- AMAZING PROJECT IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- MOMENTS FROM BRIXTON, TULSE HILL, HERNE HILL AND BROCKWELL PARK
- SURROUNDED BY EXCELLENT LOCAL AND MAJOR HIGH STREET AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO EXCEPTIONAL NIGHT LIFE AND MUSIC VENUES
- ATTRACTIVE TREELINED STREET IDEAL FOR FAMILIES
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
In need of renovation and tlc, this attractive 1920`s semi-detatched house offers a wealth of possibilities due to its current traditional layout and huge potential to extend and improve (subject to STPP). Boasting well-proportioned reception rooms on the ground floor and good sized bedrooms ideal for modern and growing families. To the rear of the property, the house offers arguably one of, if not the largest gardens on the street due to the additional footprint of the garage extending the properties` boundary. Claverdale Road is an attractive treelined street within an easy walk of both Brixton Town centre with its vibrant array of exceptional eateries, night life and great transport links, Tulse Hill and West Norwood are also only a short walk away both of which offer an excellent train services to London terminals as well as Gatwick and the South Coast. Claverdale Road is also within a moments walk of Brockwell Park with its wonderful sporting facilities, lakes, playground, Lido and idyllic meadows for leisure walks. VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Claverdale Road, Tulse Hill, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tulse Hill Station0.8 miles
- Herne Hill Station0.8 miles
- Streatham Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Oliver Burn is represented by a highly competent team of estate agents characterised by their forward thinking, progressive and refreshing approach to the property market.
As a team our experience spans over 20 years in estate agency, giving us a high degree of business acumen coupled with the efficiency and reliability that only an independant agent can guarantee.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10001243_OBRN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Burn, Herne Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.