Palace Road, East Molesey, KT8
- Large characterful three bedroom first floor apartment
- High ceilings, feature fireplaces and character features throughout
- Good size private and secluded garden, plus a double garage
- Walking distance of Hampton Court station and Bridge Road shops and cafes
- Situated on arguably East Molesey's most prestigious road
- Close to Hampton Court Palace and Bushy Park and a 4/5 minute stroll from the River Thames
- Further potential to reconfigure and create modern open plan living
- Share of freehold and no onward chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property is set in close proximity to Hampton Court Palace, the River Thames, Royal Bushy Park and the cosmopolitan village shops of Hampton Court.
East Molesey and Hampton Court Villages are a short distance away and Central London is approximately 20 miles with the A3 and M25 Motorway nearby. The average journey time to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports is in the region of 30 minutes and trains run to London Waterloo.
This part of Surrey has an enviable reputation for its excellent first class state and private schools and there is also a wide selection of fine golf courses and recreational facilities throughout the district.
Palace Road, East Molesey, KT8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Court Station0.3 miles
- Hampton Station1.2 miles
- Thames Ditton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 507032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.