Camberley, Surrey, GU16
- Brand new home
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Cat Friendly
- Over 45's
- Fully Furnished
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Integrated Appliances
- Community Living
- Part Exchange Available
- Established Park
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Quickmove Properties
This brand new, modern-furnished Omar park home is perfect for those looking for a detached, easy to maintain, bungalow-style retirement property.
The L shape lounge and dining area merges with the open plan kitchen with a large breakfast bar. The living room is furnished and the fitted kitchen has integrated appliances. The master bedroom with its soft, natural colour palette is a lovely place to relax in the evenings.
This established residential development for the over 45s offers community living for like minded people. The park is cat friendly and is settled in a stunning location with views over nearby lakes. The parks relaxed atmosphere suits those who enjoy making friends and being part of the lively local community. Many residents take full advantage of the Mytchett Centre that-s literally on the doorstep, with its licensed club, thriving weekly market and busy social life.
A regular bus service gives fast and easy access to the historic town of Guildford, as well as Camberley, Aldershot, Farnborough and Woking. Car owners are also able to park directly in their own property.
The location of this park offers easy reach for Farnborough, Guildford and Woking. Historic Guildford is within easy reach by car or public transport, and offers cobbled streets, elegant shops, tempting eateries, history and heritage, and great local pubs. Closer to home you-ll find excellent shopping, health and leisure facilities, cinemas and a theatre.
- Local shop 0.5 mile / Supermarket 2 miles
- Doctors surgery 1.5 miles
- Basingstoke Canal 0.5 miles
- Lakeside Country Club 1.6 miles
- Aldershot Military Museum 2.4 miles
- Farnborough Air Show 2.7 miles
- Birdworld 10.4 miles
- Guildford 12.4 miles
- Thorpe Park 20.8 miles
HOUSE TO SELL?
Hassle-free property Part-Exchange is available from recommended part-exchange specialists Quickmove Properties, with no estate agent fees, no solicitors fees and no market uncertainty.
Camberley, Surrey, GU16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Camp Station0.7 miles
- Ash Vale Station1.0 miles
- Farnborough North Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire
15 Interface Business Park, Binknoll Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 8SY
Quickmove Properties are park industry specialists, helping to deliver the dream of living the modern park home lifestyle. Operating since 1998, they have significant experience in dealing with park operators, park home manufacturers, estate agents and solicitors.
So if you're looking to downsize to a modern luxury park bungalow development, Quickmove can find the ideal park and home from their nationwide Residential Park Network of over 300 locations.
Quickmove's Property Part-Ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.