The Square, Upton, Northampton
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- 70% Shared Ownership Property
- Close to Local Amenities
- Viewings Available
This shared ownership property is offered to the market in the popular location of Upton. The property benefits from two double bedrooms and allocated parking and would make a perfect first time purchase.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, bathroom, two double bedrooms and a large lounge area with an open plan kitchen. Externally the property benefits from secure gated parking which is accessed from the rear.
Entered via door to the front aspect, door to cupboard and further doors leading to lounge, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge Area 19' 1" x 11' ( 5.82m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, built-in dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer and built-in electric oven and hob with cooker hood over.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 12' 5" max ( 4.32m x 3.78m max )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, radiator and access to loft space.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" max x 10' 2" ( 3.12m max x 3.10m )
Full length double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Gated space to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
The Square, Upton, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Northampton William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Northampton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS112460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.