Clumber Street, Hull, HU5
- Close to public transport
- Shops and Amenities Nearby
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Chain - Vacant Possession
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Through Lounge
Briefly comprising, an entrance hall to a through lounge with a period fireplace and good accommodation for living and dining furniture and a fitted kitchen with an original pantry and a door to the courtyard. A staircase extends from the hallway to two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a crisp white suite including a shower bath. A drop-down ladder onto the landing provides easy access to the boarded loft space.
Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing make this the perfect family home for first time buyers.
Just a short walk to Princes Avenue with its extensive selection of shops, cafes and restaurants with easy transport links to the University of Hull, the city centre and surrounding villages. Well regarded schooling is very close by.
Clumber Street, Hull, HU5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station1.0 miles
- Cottingham Station2.6 miles
- New Holland Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Lime Property, the Award Winning Estate and Letting Agents In Hull & East Yorkshire, helping you to manage, rent or sell your property with expert knowledge of the local area.
The modern way to sell your house.
We have always had our own way of doing things and the creation of a more modern method of selling seemed to be the next logical step. Our aim is to provide a solution for people who want to control their sale w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 461979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.