Gerard Lodge, Bognor Regis
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Warden assisted flat
- Must be 60 years and over
- Located close to local shops and public transport
- Spacious living room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Double bedroom
- Electric heating
- First floor but there is a lift
- EPC - C
Spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with oven and hob, modern shower room, large double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Double glazing and electric heating.
Gerard Lodge benefits from a lift, communal lounge and a laundry room
Available June 2021. EPC - C
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Property Ombudsman (L692)
Client Money Protection provided by: Safe Guard (A3529)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Gerard Lodge, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station0.3 miles
- Barnham Station3.1 miles
- Ford Station4.8 miles
About the agent
ABACUS LETTING SERVICES has been established for over 20 years we are a progressive business offering excellence in service and property management.
Whilst most lettings agents make properties the focus of their business, we put our clients at the heart of ours.
We hope at Abacus to be your first choice of letting agent and in turn, we aim to support and advise you on the most suitable options for your property. We want to help you get the best in rental returns and we understand
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 162_ABAC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abacus Letting Services, Felpham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.