Pilgrim View, Fountain Head, Halifax
- Popular Residential Area
- Four Bedrooms
- Downstairs w/c
- En-suite to Master
- Tiered Rear Garden with Balcony
A well presented four bedroom detached property in the Fountain Head Village area of Halifax, boasting front and rear gardens, driveway and garage, en-suite to master bedroom as well as downstairs w/c. Early viewings are highly recommended. We anticipate high demand for this one so call us now!
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this well presented four bedroom detached property in the Fountain Head Village area of Halifax, boasting front and rear gardens, driveway and garage, en-suite to master bedroom as well as downstairs w/c. Early viewings are highly recommended. We anticipate high demand for this property so call William H Brown NOW on to view!
Enter the property through a composite door to the front elevation into the Entrance Hall, where there is a central heating radiator, ceiling light point, storage and Oak wood flooring. The solid Oak wood flooring runs through the hallway, kitchen and up the stairs.
Lounge 20' 7" x 11' 5" ( 6.27m x 3.48m )
With a uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation and double glazed French doors to the rear leading to the rear garden. Benefitting from two central heating radiators, two ceiling light points and Indian Stone flooring.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 16' 8" ( 4.34m x 5.08m )
Fully fitted and modern kitchen with wall and base units and complementary worksurfaces, incorporating sink and drainer, six ring gas hob, integrated oven and integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. There are eleven ceiling spots and there is also under stairs storage. With a uPVC double glazed window and a double glazed French door to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and a door leads to the utility room.
Utility Room 10' 2" x 5' ( 3.10m x 1.52m )
Fitted with wall and base units, sink, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator and the house boiler is located here. With a composite door to the side elevation, ceiling light point and Oak wood flooring.
First Floor Landing
Benefitting from two storage cupboards (one of which houses the water tank), central heating radiator, ceiling light point, carpeted flooring and loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 10' 7" to wardrobe ( 2.97m x 3.23m to wardrobe )
With a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring. A door leads to the en-suite.
Comprising of low flush w/c, wash hand basin and shower. With a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, extractor fan and three ceiling spots. The bathroom itself is partially tiled.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.15m x 3.25m )
With a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" max x 11' 8" ( 3.25m max x 3.56m )
With a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Four 7' x 9' 9" ( 2.13m x 2.97m )
With a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and carpeted flooring.
Comprising of low flush w/c, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower. With a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and three ceiling spots. The bathroom itself is fully tiled.
Comprising of low flush w/c and wash hand basin. With a central heating radiator, ceiling light point and tiled flooring.
To the rear of the property is a tiered garden with a balcony. With a lawned area and a rubber chipped area.
With up and over door, light fitting and electricity points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pilgrim View, Fountain Head, Halifax
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station2.1 miles
- Halifax Station2.4 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Halifax William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Halifax
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX111094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.