Ayr Road, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46
- A very impressive luxury flat extending to just over 2000 square feet or thereby.
- One of Giffnocks most admired and iconic luxury developments
- Superbly placed for nearby amenities including cafes, restaurants, and transport links
- Private south west facing balcony
- Outstanding floor space including a 31-foot lounge/dining room
The Hollows, built circa 1999/2000 by respected developer Dickie Homes, is an outstanding development of 12 luxury apartments within a primary residential location in Giffnock.
Corum is delighted to present this second floor flat which exhibits outstanding internal floor space at just over 2000 square feet, has a private south-west facing balcony, separate utility/laundry room, excellent storage and its own private single garage with remote-control door.
Notable features include security entrance system into an impressive reception lobby with feature fireplace, gas central heating with refitted Worcester boiler, double-glazed windows, security alarm system, integrated dining kitchen with appliances and excellent storage throughout.
Impressive 48-foot reception hallway with extensive storage. Lounge/dining room featuring a stone Minster fireplace and multiple window formations with door to balcony. Dining sized kitchen with integrated appliances leading to a separate utility/laundry room and thereafter through to a drying room. Principal bedroom with walk-in dressing room and well-appointed en-suite bathroom with separate shower. Second double bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in dressing room. Third bedroom/TV room. A large family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Externally, the development is set within very attractive landscaped gardens and includes private parking for residents and their guests.
Giffnock continues to be one of the most desirable residential suburbs on Glasgow’s south side. A haven for fast-growing young families, the district is synonymous with some of the best schooling in the West of Scotland. Moreover, there are excellent transport links via bus and train close at hand, in addition to local motorway links (M74/M8) providing swift access to the city centre and Ayrshire. There are two train stations within close proximity, namely Giffnock and Williamwood. There are numerous independent shops and restaurants within a short walking distance. An abundance of sport and leisure facilities are available within East Renfrewshire including: David Lloyd Sports Club, Whitecraigs Golf Club, Giffnock and Whitecraigs Tennis Clubs and Rouken Glen Park (which was voted UK’s Best Park of 2016).
EER Band B.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ayr Road, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Williamwood Station0.5 miles
- Whitecraigs Station0.5 miles
- Giffnock Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18145816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.