- A Highly Desirable, Contemporary, Modernist Property
- Set Back Behind Double Gates Within a Mature Setting at the Edge of a Market Town
- Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Study, Cinema Room, Gym
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen / Diner and Relaxation Area, WC and Shower
- Six Double Bedrooms, Four En Suites, a Family Bathroom and a Rear Balcony
- From Kitchen A Row of Sliding Doors Lead onto a Large South West Facing Terrace
- Rarely Found Integrated Triple Garage with Up & Over Electric Door, Extends to 601 Sq. Ft.
- A One Bedroom, Lateral, Detached Annex, Approx. 765 Sq. Ft.
- Approximately 3.5 Acres (stms) of Gardens, Grounds and Paddock
- Total Accommodation of Main House (Excluding Garage) 4326 Sq. Ft.
The main house is an exemplary, state-of-the-art residence with attention to detail and finish paramount. The overall aesthetic is contemporary with this minimalism consistent from room to room. The size of the rooms and the feeling of light, space and airiness is immense.
Outside, a granite terrace extends across most of the back of the building. The gardens are predominantly lawn interspersed with a great variety of mature trees and shrubs, with a large paddock beyond.
BrochuresDigital Page Turn...Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station7.2 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' tha
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103544001358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Seaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.