- Brand New 5 Bedroom Detached Home
- Generous & Flexible Accommodation
- Beautiful Views Over Adjacent Farmland
- High Quality Finishes Throughout
- Double Garage
- NHBC Warranty
A unique and very special opportunity to acquire one of just three architect designed brand new homes offering exceptionally well-proportioned and versatile living accommodation and occupying a quite delightful tucked away non-estate position with a wonderful vista over adjacent farmland, yet within a short walk of the heart of this most desirable village just 3 miles west of Cambridge.
Barton is one of the area's most desirable villages and is so conveniently located just 3 miles west of the university city of Cambridge and just 1 mile from junction 11 of the M11 motorway north and southbound.
The village provides an excellent range of local amenities, many of which are just a short stroll away and include a fine church, village primary school, post office/village stores, petrol station and two public houses. Also within the village is Burwash Manor, a group of converted farm buildings housing a selection of independent shops, a day spa plus a tea room, deli, café and wine shop. The village is also within the catchment for Comberton Village College which has a sixth form and is a highly sought-after destination for those seeking first class educational facilities.
Each home offers most impressive and rather stylish accommodation of quality and charisma with exceptionally well-proportioned and versatile living accommodation, ideally suited to a prospective buyer looking for such outstanding space and flexibility. The properties have been architect designed with an emphasis on providing maximum space and light, together with the highest specification.
Gross Internal Area: 253sq.m / 2,722sq.ft
Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.8m x 5.7m
Sitting Room: 6.1m x 3.9m
Family Room: 6.1m x 4.0m
Utility Room: 3.6m x 2.6m
Study/Bed 5: 4.0m x 4.9m
Master Bedroom: 5.7m x 5.2m
Bedroom 2: 4.0m x 3.96m
Bedroom 3: 5.2m x 2.8m
Bedroom 4: 5.2m x 2.8m
- Timber frame construction onto a piled foundation
- Crest titan multi brickwork to ground floor walls
- Aluminium standing seam to roofs & first floor walls
- Sika trocal single ply membrane to flat roof areas
- Sedum green roof system to house and garage flat roofs
- Aluminium facias and rainwater goods
- Cedar cladding and sun screening to gables
- Aluminium and timber composite window system.
- Cantilevered steel and oak staircase
- Frameless glass balustrades
- American white oak door sets throughout
- Brushed stainless steel door furniture
- American white oak skirtings
KITCHEN & UTILITY
- Contemporary handle less rail kitchen.
- Corian or quartz solid surface worktops
- Grohe taps with inset sink
- Siemens or neff appliances to include:
- Induction hob with integrated downdraft extractor
- Integrated single oven
- Integrated combi microwave oven
- Full height 70/30 fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Mitsubishi air source heat pump
- 300l hot water cylinder
- Wet underfloor heating to ground floor
- White reina miray radiators to first floor
- Heated chrome towel rails to bathrooms
- Electric underfloor heating to bathrooms
- Led spot lighting throughout with pendants to particular locations
- Tv & sat connections to living rooms and bedrooms
- Wifi controlled heating and hot water- nest or similar
- Openreach fibre optic
- Engineered oak floor to ground floor & landing
- Tiled porcelain flooring to utility and bathrooms
- White matt emulsion to walls ceilings
- White satin wood to painted woodwork
- Porcelain tiled walls and floors
- Duravit sanitary ware
- Grohe brassware
- Roof terrace with cedar privacy screen
- Composite black decking
- Steel open tread staircase
- Large double garage
- Powered sectional garage door
- Power sockets, lighting and outside tap
- Garden laid to turf with 1m borders
- Patios and pathways in kota black limestone
- Drive block paved in pennant grey tegula drive set
- 10 Year buildmark warranty from NHBC
Yellow Fish are an award winning family business with a proven track record in building and designing high quality, beautiful homes across the country.
From barns and warehouse conversions right through to traditional homes and cutting-edge eco housing, Yellow Fish are a company based on principles of design, quality and customer service and this has been the case since they started building unique and stunning properties in 2001.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station3.7 miles
- Shelford Station4.4 miles
- Foxton Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1825, Cheffins estate agency business operates from five offices across the Anglia region including Cambridge, Saffron Walden, Newmarket, Ely and Haverhill; we also have an office at St James's Place in London.
Cheffins has a proven track record in buying and selling residential property. The team at Cheffins has significant experience and expertise in the property market and buyers and sellers receive a personal and professional service.
Call us now for a free, no
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100539076296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheffins Residential, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.