Garage Premises - Uffington Road, Stamford
- Lease type:
- Long term
From the centre of Stamford proceed in an easterly direction along the A1175 and then onto the A6121 leading to Uffington Road. The property is located on the right (south) side of Uffington Road as you head in an easterly direction.
The site is split over three levels:
Upper Level - Showroom (8.60m maximum x 17.00 m maximum) with offices and stores to the side. Forecourt and car parking to the front and side of the building.
Middle Level - Workshop (9.20m maximum x 19.40m maximum) and stores with outside storage/car parking.
Lower Level - Outside storage/car parking.
Ramps, suitable for vehicles, link each of the levels.
The unit has the benefit of mains electric, gas, water and a private foul drainage system.
The property is available on flexible lease terms with a new lease being offered under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, subject to the following:
- Full Repairing and Insuring (FRI) Lease terms.
- Minimum term of 3 years.
- The rent will be reviewed every three years, upwards only to open market rental value.
- The lease will be contracted out of the Security of Tenure Provisions of the Landlord and
Tenant Act 1954, sub-sections 24-28.
- Rent will be payable quarterly in advance.
- The Tenant will be required to pay a deposit amounting to one quarter rent prior to the
commencement of the lease.
- Insurance - The tenant is to reimburse to the Landlord the Buildings Insurance premium in
- respect of this property. This will be subject to review and will be payable annually in
- advance. The Tenant will be responsible for insuring their use, the contents and withholding a
- Public Liability Insurance policy up to £10,000,000. The Tenant will also be responsible for
- insuring the plate glass.
- The hours of operation will be limited to 05:00-23:00.
- The tenant will not be permitted to assign or sub-let the premises without the landlord´s prior written consent.
THE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING AGENT FOR THIS PROPERTY ON BEHALF OF BURGHLEY HOUSE PRESERVATION TRUST LIMITED
Registration Number 951524 England
Charity Registration Number 258489
Registered Office : 61 St Martins, Stamford, Lincs. PE9 2LQ
The Rateable Value of the unit as at the 1st April 2017 is £36,750. Interested parties are advised to contact South Kesteven District Council to confirm the exact amount of rates payable.
VAT will be payable on the rent.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs.
Utilities, Outgoings and Business Rates:The Tenant will be required to meet the cost of all normal outgoings including utilities and Business Rates etc. in addition to telephone and internet usage.
Foul Drainage System:
The property is served by a private foul drainage system which the Tenant will be responsible for emptying and maintaining.
Energy Performance Certificate.
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate relating to the premises is available upon request from the Agent´s Bourne Office. EPC Rating E.
Viewings are available strictly by appointment with R Longstaff and Co - .
The site will be available after 1st September 2021 - an exact date is yet to be confirmed.
Garage Premises - Uffington Road, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1770, R Longstaff & Co is one of the oldest and most well known firms of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors in South Lincolnshire.
We pride ourselves on providing a quality service benefiting from traditional, professional values combined with a modern and dynamic approach. Our in-depth knowledge of South Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas ensures that we are at the forefront of the commercial property market.
Longstaff offer a comprehensive commercial property s
Disclaimer - Property reference 101505013006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Longstaff Chartered Surveyors, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.